Monday, July 28, 2014

Rick Grimes

Once again guys, sorry for my lack of posting. My blogging mojo is still suffering somewhat, as It’s been nearly a month now since my last post and I’ve still hardly done any hobbying. But no more excuses, I did promise minis last time, so here we go!
 

Today I’d thought I’d show off my new interpretation of “Rick Grimes” from “The Walking Dead”. He is a fairly new miniature from Hasslefree Miniatures, labelled as “Clint” on their web store. As usual with all of Hasslefree’s miniatures, the sculpting on this is once again fantastic, and thus I really enjoyed paining up this mini. I think the sculpt was intentionally based on a character from a recent survival horror video game, but when I saw it, all I could think was how it would make for a good Rick as he’s seen in the TV show.

Well that’s it for now guys; some more miniatures will be on the way soon, as I hope not to leave it so long before I post again.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely job mate. There are some excellent vids on youtube and they are very much like watching an animated movie than a computer game. Check out Studio miniature KS coming in September some great inspired by TWD miniatures are coming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Simon,
      I think the game he's based on was called "the last of us". The studio KS looks good, I remember talking to some of the studio guys at salute, and they mentioned some more character zombies in the pipeline too!

      Delete
  2. Great job dude! That's a lovely mini, it's on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Bob,
      It's a fun one to work on too

      Delete
  3. That's one damn nice figure and qith Hasslefree you do get quality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Joe,
      Their stuff is definitely top quality

      Delete