Friday, April 11, 2014

Salute, Zombies and Milestones


 
Well as many of you wargamers know, tomorrow is Salute 2014. Being as I live just across the river, a couple of tube stops away, I feel it would be bad form on my part if didn’t attend the show. So as it stands, I should be there tomorrow. Other than all the games and shiny things on sale, I am really looking forward to meeting up with the bloggers again, which as I understand will be at the same time (1pm) and place as last year. Here’s a map I lifted showing the meeting point.


Now other than Salute, tomorrow also brings the second anniversary of my blog. Even though sadly my rate of posting did take a bit of a nosedive this past year for various reasons, to be two years in and still have the enthusiasm to post, largely due to the positive response from you guys, is something I’m extremely proud of. So two years in, and yet another small personal milestone, as this post is also the 50th post I’ve personally written for this blog.

Now that that’s all out the way, in light of the big show tomorrow and the blogs anniversary, I couldn’t leave you without posting at least some miniatures could I? So here’s a little teaser of my 100+ painted zombie horde.

 

8 comments:

  1. Have fun take some pics! Lovely boxes of zombie goodness there Dave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Simon,
      I'm sure I'll be adding to that box tomorrow lol. I'll make sure to take lots of pics on my travels, I hear there's going to be a few zombie games this year.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Cheers Joe, I've just got back from the show.
      Plenty of new models to paint and a shed load of pics to post

      Delete
  3. Congrats on the milestone - time flies by, eh?
    Make sure you post more often this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure does mate, and I definitely intend to post alot more this year.
      I've bought plenty of new models, and have taken plenty of pics, so I think the next few posts are all going to be salute related lol

      Delete
  4. More zombies! You need moar!

    Hehe nice to hear too that you had a good trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can never have too many zombies!
      I have another 10 on the paint table, undercoated and ready to go!

      Delete