Friday, February 21, 2014

Bub 2

Another quick post today, just to quickly show off another one of my zombies. As many of you regulars know, a little while ago I posted my version of the “Bub” zombie from George Romero’s “Day of the Dead”, which I made from one of Studio miniatures plastic zombie kits. See my post on him here
http://rounddaves.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/bub-zombie.html
 
Well since then I have acquired and painted a fair few of Studios nice metal zombies, one of whom happens to be another representation of “Bub”. Being as this is a much nicer miniature than my previous “Bub”, I thought I’d quickly share it.

16 comments:

  1. Nice job and he comes complete with pistol to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Simon,
      I do love the fig, but there's still a fondness for my old Bub

      Delete
  2. Very Nice Dave. I like the Brown tones with the red shirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Clint,
      I tried to match him as closely as I could to how he appears in the film. I settled on a plain red shirt as there was no way I could do it with a flannel/tartan design

      Delete
  3. An armed zed, now that's a handy figure to have. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Irqan,
      If you remember the film, he was quite handy with it too!

      Delete
  4. Good rendition of the character, studio do make excellent zombies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Joe,
      I got a bunch of the studio metals for xmas, and they are defiantly my favourites so far

      Delete
  5. Nice job, and that is a very cool vignette, with the zombie coming through the trap door.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joe,
      The background is a little diorama piece I made for a friendly comp we had a while back over on the Board of the living lead

      Delete
  6. You have got to stop using that Evil Dead set for photo shoots. The little guy in the floor freaks me out.

    ReplyDelete