Sunday, November 3, 2013

Play by Forum Fantasy Game

The guys over on the Board of the Living Lead are going to be having a go at a fantasy/RPG game where orders are posted and acted out weekly via the forum. The game will be using Songs of rules sets to create characters, and I thought, being as I've not posted in quite some time, I’d share my character for the game.

Name: Beleren Wyrmblade, a.k.a "Beleren the Beautiful" due to a large scar on his right cheek!
Race: Human
Equipment: Wyrmblade (Barstard sword), Mithril shirt
 
Stats:
Quality 2+ Combat 4
Assassin, Savage, Fearless, Greedy
98 points

For those forum members interested in joining, or following along, our first adventure is here:
'Big Trouble in Foxbury'

On a side note for those interested, the mini I’m putting forward as my character is an old WHFB miniature of the character “Felix Jaeger” from the “Gotrek & Felix” novels. Being on a recent D&D kick with my group, I’ve only just recently got round to painting him for use as an NPC, even though I bought him way back in the 90’s!

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. And a legend in his own mind lol! Providing Eddard doesn't shoot everything 1st, he should prove his worth in battle!

      Delete
  2. I see we how have a tank! I WILL get a character done soon. Just struggling to get going at all this week.

    Nice figure Dave. but look out behind you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I've had no experience with the rules, I thought I'd go for a simple killing machine! Hopefully a bit of added roleplay will make him more interesting.

      Delete
    2. Every group needs a Tank! I also have no experience of these rules, but will probably go for a healer! Every group needs a healer as well. Tank and Healer are the core of any group. I keep you alive, you keep me alive type of set up....... Only don't count on me to keep you alive!

      Delete
    3. Every adventuring party needs a pair of noobs at its core lol

      Delete
  3. Good looking character, and great picture, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Phil,
      Like many of my nicer warhammer models, I've had him sitting there unpainted for years! When I was younger I kept putting them off until I felt I was good enough to do them some justice

      Delete