Saturday, April 27, 2013

Salute 2013 Pictures

Okay guys, this post is a few days later than I had planned but as I started a new job Monday, I’ve been so tired that this week in general has been a bit of a right off. I’ve barely got going on painting any of my Salute haul, and as for today’s post, I’ve barely got the energy to go back through all my pictures and figure out which Salute game was which. As most of us wargamers follow pretty much the same blogs, you’ve no doubt already seen by now many pics of the games on at Salute, and as mine are pretty much the same, in my tired state most of you will probably be more insightful at this point as to who was putting on what games. So today, a nice easy reading post full of pics for you all and hopefully I’ll be back on form once I’m settled into my new routine.











































10 comments:

  1. I had a good day and your pics really confirm how good some of the games really were. Hope the new job is going well and that the folks you work with are nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm waiting for some passes to come through so I'm having to help out on some of the more rubbish bits at the mo, but otherwise the jobs goin ok. As for Salute, I'm looking forward to doin it again next year, and also intrigued by your idea for a doin a ZBA gamesomewhere down the line

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the pics mate, its nice to see more from different angles :D Glad the new job is going well. I'm sure you'll get back into a routine in the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers mate,
      I hope my routine gets sorted soon, I put the little one to bed last night and ended up passing out myself lol

      Delete
  3. Some great pics Dave, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Ray,
      Better late than never I suppose

      Delete
  4. Nice one Dave, good luck with the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. More Salute piccy goodness, thanks Dave.
    Am I the only one to think that the huge Viking building (for Saga ?) and the other houses look like a scene from Skyrim ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They kinda do don't they? Reminds me of something like Whiterun

      Delete