Friday, April 12, 2013

Happy Birthday Round Dave's

Yes it was a year to the day that a few of my mates and I started this little blog of ours, and as with a lot of projects that my little group start, the excitement of posting about our little game nights soon began to fade and thus it seemed it was up to me to keep the blog going! Now one year on, I’m glad I did, as the blog is doing better than I could have ever expected. The blog is still open to the rest of my gaming group to post should they wish, and hopefully one day they may if we ever get our act together and stick to some of the projects we start as a group. However, until then, as long all you guys out there keep reading my little posts, I’ll keep going and hopefully this time next year the blog will be still going as strong!

While I’m here, I’d like to take this opportunity to thank some people. Firstly, a big thanks to all my followers for the support and comments over the past year. I’d also like to thank the guys out there who aren’t listed on my followers list but have still bothered to advertise my blog on their respective blog rolls and such, helping to get my posts out there to the wargame community. And lastly, I’d like to thank the guys over on the ‘Board of the Living Lead’ also for the support and comments I’ve received since joining last November.

That’s all for now guys, so here’s to another year of blogging!

10 comments:

  1. Happy Blog anniversary Dave!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on making it through your first year of blogging. More please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bryan,
      Onwards and upwards hopefully!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Dave, like yourself I too have been blogging for just over a year, but unlike you I forgot to realise it !
    Her's to your next year of blogging !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rock on mate,many more please.

    ReplyDelete