Tuesday, March 26, 2013

"Frank Gallagher" Miniature

Ok guys, another quick post today as I’m still recovering from the mantic weekend of madness that was the daughters 2nd birthday! So up today is “Frank”, another one of my zombie survivors from Hasslefree miniatures. This sculpt is definitely one of my favourites of theirs, and one of the first miniatures I just had to pick up when I first discovered Hasslefree miniatures. Frank is obviously based on the Frank Gallagher character from channel 4’s “Shameless”. Again I have to praise the quality of sculpts from Hasslefree miniatures as this one in particular is such a great likeness, it brings a smile to my face every time I look at it!

Again, I hope you all like the miniature and hopefully the posts will pick up a bit again now I’ve got a few real world things out of the way and am now able to devote a bit more time to gaming again!

8 comments:

  1. Great likeness mate, lovely pj.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a damn good likeness, good work Dave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Fran,
      Most of the credits got to go to Kevin White's sculpting, he hit the nail on the head with this one.

      Delete
  3. So that is where he is from.....

    Good work mate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Johnny,
      I'm assuming the Gallagher family's antics wasn't exported over there?

      Delete
  4. Don't know the character, but great job on the paintwork.

    ReplyDelete